Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Skinny Raven Sale

So here is my collection of clogs that I have collected over the last couple of years. My very first pair I bought was my freshman year in college and I have gotten a pair every year since. Yes, I do have a couple.
The Green pair of clogs I got at the thrift store for $25. They look brand new. The Cross Bones and Skulls I got at the last year sale. Those are fit me the best out of all of my clogs.
Here is my new purchase. I love them. I love fun shoes.
I did find a website today that sells clogs for the about the same price.
www.clogoutlet.com
Great deals for expensive clogs!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah and Chris said...

I, personally, am a fan of the skull and cross bones ones but I am sure you knew that! Some day I hope to be able to do that with chacos... have lots of them in different colors so they can match my outfits!