Sunday, September 20, 2009

Curtis taking the kids Camping

So here are some pictures of when I stayed home to rest and Curtis took the kids camping.
They had a lot of fun and it is so beautiful this time of year. Curtis took the kids camping last fall to this same camp ground but did not have the best of luck. Catheryn was still nursing at 8 months old and did not want anything to do with a bottle. He brought her home at 4am and I realized she had a ear infection. Luckly my brother Robert went with him so Curtis could leave the other kids with him and not have to pack everything up.
I love my family. They are so much fun. I am so grateful my husband takes them out as much as he can and he loves it. He wishes he could have more time with the kids doing outdoor activities. I love doing it with them as well but sometimes it is nice to sleep in and get some work done around the house.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy Allred said...

What a good daddy! I hope you are feeling better!

Becca said...

way to go, curtis! and i LOVE cassidy's shirt! :)

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely family! Congratulations on the new arrival.

Gisela Young