
So last week Curtis and I were reading scriptures right before bed and I found a pen in his scripture bag. It was a pen with the logo Zoloft on it. I thought it was quite ironic.
Zoloft is an antidepressant, which is our scriptures. When we are depressed, having a hard time we need to turn to our scriptures. We also need to be reading them consistently to avoid getting lonely and depressed. What a blessing it is to have the scriptures in our lives. We actually have them written down that we can turn to them at any time, and not only when a prophet passes through town. It would be hard to stay on the straight an narrow path to our Heavenly Father if we didn't have something we could turn to everyday. It would be easy to get lost if we lived 500 years ago.
Anyways Catheryn just woke up so I better go.
No comments:
Post a Comment