We had the Speaks family come with us. It was nice having the with us. They did really well. I don't think I heard any complaining from them besides they were thirsty. They drank all their water on the way there.
Beautiful Megan at lunch time.A wonderful Alaska family picture. Corbin the youngest actually fell in the water completely soon after this picture . All three of them had wet shoes and socks. We still had 2 miles left to go back but they were great. I was really impressed with them. If my kids would have gotten their shoes wet I would have had to hear about it the whole hike back. Again it was fun to have them out there with us. Cassidy loves playing with the boys. She gets really goofy around them, I think she is trying to impress them but I just think it makes them believe she is quite a wierd girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment