So I guess I goofed. I should have put our family pictures first and then the children pictures next. The post with the family pictures has the description of our hike. So start from that post first.

Catheryn and her lunch. She is actually eating a gluten free almond butter sandwhich. She usually refuses to eat any of the specialty breads. Not that she has ever had wheat bread but she is a texture baby.
Curtis and Catheryn. She didn't want to pose with her Daddy but we at least got her to sit on his lap for 10 seconds. Catheryn and her lunch. She is actually eating a gluten free almond butter sandwhich. She usually refuses to eat any of the specialty breads. Not that she has ever had wheat bread but she is a texture baby.
Catheryn and her ride. She didn't take a very long nap and is just resting her head on the bumpy ride.
Catheryn loves to not have clothes on or her access to her belly button restricted. Some kids suck thier fingers and Catheryn holds her belly button. So this is her trying to rip her shirt off. I try no to have her wear onesies to often because it drives her crazy not being able to touch her belly button but I thought it might be a good thing to wear for being outside.

3 comments:
I love your pictures....What a cute family
That's too cute! I'm so glad you've all had such a nice summer in Alaska!
I really like your new family picture. You are much braver then I am taking all your kids out on a long hike. But I also don't think I like to hike as much as you do. Enjoy the rest of the fall, ours has not started yet, we are still getting highs in the 100's.
Post a Comment