Remember, I love you more than life itself.
Remember, you make me smile every day.
Remember, most people only dream of having a marriage like us.
Remember, we chase our dreams together and catch them.
Remember, little things cannot hold us back.
Remember, we are not tied to anything or anyone but ourselves and our
children.
Remember, we are still at the beginning of our journey.
Remember, I am totally in love with you.
My husband is so amazing. I am so lucky to be married to him. For some reason for the last 2 months I have been on an emotional roller coaster. I have been thinking that no body really likes me and that I am just plan ol' loser. He sent this email to me this morning just because.
I hurt my foot 2 months ago and I have a hard time taking it easy. So I was in a boot for a while and gave it up and now my foot just constantly hurts but nothing like it did in the beginning. A very manageable hurt. But spring and summer is coming and I want to do all this hiking, biking and getting out. I went running a little on Saturday and it didn't hurt at all but then that night it was throbbing.
Besides my foot we have had a house full of sick kids off and on. Croup. So to say the least I haven't had much sleep and rest.
My husband has been very supportive and loving of his crazy wife. I know it hasn't been easy for him but he has been a great shoulder to cry on. In the beginning of our marriage he just couldn't understand what my problem would be and would tell me just to get over it. He was very naive to what I as a woman needed. However, he as well as me have grown up a lot and understand each others needs and wants which really makes married life much less bumpy.
He is so good to me and constantly making me happy. I am so in love with him. I couldn't imagine my life with out him.
I love you Curtis!!!
3 comments:
You have a good husband! Carolyn---you are awesome and a wonderful mother and friend.
how sweet! you have the best family! :)
I liked reading your post. I wish Chris would send me emails like that... But on Saturday he made a gamve for me to find out how many ways he could tell me he loved me. We played hangman, he wrote on my desktop, he emailed me, he left me a note on facebook... It was very sweet and I needed it. I have been feeling like a loser because I haven't made any friends here in Maryland and some days what I need is a friend, not an in-law.... So I know how you feel and I wish you were here because I would be your friend!
Post a Comment