We are proud new owners of a 2005 Toyota Sienna AWD. We love this van. I have been wanting one for about 2 years. Yes I am not a mini van type of person but they are soooo nice with kids. There is a button to push to open and close the sliding door. Two bucket seats in the middle row which means Catheryn has no one to pick on. So I don't have crying her and crying older children. These cars do not come up very often up here. No one likes to sell them because they like them so much. So a lady posted at 7:30 pm and I called her at 9pm. I was the first to call and we got the car. This picture is taken off the internet and not our picture as you can tell with the back ground. We have no green right now.Sunday, April 18, 2010
In with the New out with the Old
We are proud new owners of a 2005 Toyota Sienna AWD. We love this van. I have been wanting one for about 2 years. Yes I am not a mini van type of person but they are soooo nice with kids. There is a button to push to open and close the sliding door. Two bucket seats in the middle row which means Catheryn has no one to pick on. So I don't have crying her and crying older children. These cars do not come up very often up here. No one likes to sell them because they like them so much. So a lady posted at 7:30 pm and I called her at 9pm. I was the first to call and we got the car. This picture is taken off the internet and not our picture as you can tell with the back ground. We have no green right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh you will LOVE it. We just love our van. I am so happy for you!! Let me know if I can do anything for you since your kids are sick!!
congrats on the new car!!
Post a Comment