So I have been trying to make bread for our family weekly. I has been a challenge with my children. To be more specific Catheryn. She gets in to everything and wants to help. I have been leery with her helping since she is allergic to Wheat. However, if I want bread made she is just going to be there helping since she doesn't take naps anymore. Catheryn helps dump in all the flour and everything else. She is constantly trying to sneak dough. She hasn't seem to have a problem with a little sneak here and there. Her BM's smell awful the next day but I think her tolerance is getting a lot better. We just started going to this naturpathic doctor and is starting us on a diet with her with certain food that should help her GI. I was very happy with all the information she gave me and I think it will also help Catheryns Immune System. So I am crossing my fingers that this will help. We will try it out with her and then try the other kids if it works.
Well here are our happy helpers. Bethany my sister in law let us use this papasan. It is so nice to be able to have Canyon in the kitchen with me when I am cooking so she can be apart of what we are doing and not left in the other room alone.
Catheryn is in charge of the speed on the kitchen aid. She loves helping.
On another not I think Catheryn has a theme in many pictures. Can you guess. She never wears pants. At least she has underwear on at the moment.
On another not I think Catheryn has a theme in many pictures. Can you guess. She never wears pants. At least she has underwear on at the moment.
Happy pleasant Canyon. She will get some of the bread in a her milk the next day.

No comments:
Post a Comment