My kids are such great helpers when it comes to Canyon and even Catheryn. They love to spend time with Canyon and will do anything I ask them to for her.
Cayden is defiantly my biggest help. He will pick Canyon up when she is crying, give Canyon her pacifier, change her diaper. He is amazing. What a great big brother he is.
Cassidy loves to play with Canyon for short amounts of time. She loves to snuggle with her when Canyon is willing. I really would of thought that she would have been very excited to do everything for Canyon but she would rather do her own thing.
Here is the happy kids. I love them so much. They are all amazing in their own special way. I am so grateful they were sent to our family. They bless my life every day.

3 comments:
I love this post! What a sweet update - hope you're doing better??
I agree it is so nice when the kids want to help out. Keith has made a list of things that he wants to do every day and has told me he is going to do laundry and dishes every day. What a good kid! I think the sun is really bringing out his happiness!
I still love the black baby doll!
Post a Comment