Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Hair Cut


So I finally did it. I got my hair cutoff, about nine inches. The last time I got my hair cut was graduation day last May 2008. It has been a long time. My hair was just getting out of control, tangles and just plain UGLY. So I am happy with the new hair cut. I love the length and love that I am able to do so many different things with it. Curl it, straighten it and gel it with its natural wave, which is how I did it today.
Before ( not the best before picture but it shows how long it was)



After

4 comments:

Kathy said...

You look adorable.. I like the haircut too. :-)

Sarah and Chris said...

Your hair looks great Carolyn! It frames your face very nicely.

Karen Melander said...

You look so cute. I wanted to tell you on Sunday, but didnt get chance. Way adorable!

Rahni said...

Did you donate it? I'm sure the salons would be excited to have such a long, shiny donation--they'd probably pay me NOT to donate, what with all my split ends. Very brave of you, with great results--I applaud.