Monday, July 27, 2009

Hatchers Pass hike last Tuesday

For the hiking group I am in charge of we went up Hatchers Pass and hiked to a little pond. The weather was pretty nice going up and then it started to blow and sprinkle on the way down. Only one other family showed up for the hike but it was still fun. I think the other kids were good motivation for Cayden to keep going on the hike down. He was running around with his shoes off by the pond and got a pretty good cut
Good friends when they want to be. They are good hiking companions.
Here is Cayden after playing in the water.
Cassidy and some of the boys that we hiked with found this hide out. Cassidy asked me if I could take a picture of her hiding.
Cayden took this picture for me. This was the rock path that we got to walk on for a little bit. Cayden cried the whole way down because of his bleeding foot. He lived but I am sure it hurt. He had to walk a mile on it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: