We have a new play set. The kids love it. Curtis found it in the parking lot next to his work. Some one just dumped it there. So... It has needed some work, Curtis has been staying up till 1 am working on it for the past week so he is just about ready to put the swings up and the climbing wall. The kids have helped him work on it and have enjoyed the hard work. I am so glad I married a scavenger. It runs in the DeKay family.

4 comments:
That is so awesome that Curtis found that! Man, I hope I am as lucky once I have kids old enough to play on it! And also I hope that Chris is willing to invest the time like Curtis does. I am sure he will though!
You have a lot of new post since I last read your blog. It is great that you guys are able to get out and hike so much. It is so hot down here right now that I dread the very thought of loading the kids in the van to go anywhere. I love all the post. Keep up the adventures.
wow! great job, curtis!
If Robert finds anything in the dumpster at his work he has to fight your dad for it! We will have to come play on it soon.
Post a Comment