Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sledding Below Zero

On Saturday my sister Jennifer needed to go shopping so she dropped her kids off at our house. After a couple hours the kids were getting a little crazy and needed to get rid of some extra energy. So I went through all of our snow stuff and out fitted her three kids and our 4 kids and sent them out the door. Curtis also got his gear on and went out side and I took care of the babies. Where it was a little warmer. Inside...

The kids had fun out side and stayed out there for quite some time. Anytime a child came inside I would send them back outside and told them lovely they were not aloud inside.

The fun of cold winter days. At least it is light outside. Our days are getting longer!!! I pick the kids up at the bus stop and it is light. I really can't wait for some good warm sunlight. I really need some Vitamin D!!


Here is our cutie little Canyon. She did really good a lasted the whole time outside. Love the rosie cheeks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: