Friday, January 20, 2012

Our Lasagna Night


Many people think having lasagna is not a big deal but in our family it was a huge deal. Half of my children have not even heard of lasagna because they can not have Gluten or dairy so it is not a very easy task. I saw on a website about a Gluten free dairy free lasagna and thought that I would give it a try.


The top tray is a store bought Lasagna that Curtis got for me when I had Crimson but I can't eat Gluten or Dairy with nursing Crimson so I could not eat it. So I we made something that I can eat. It is a hidden blessing when I am nursing and can not eat certain things because my youngest kids get much better food because I am eating their diet.


And the final product. Curtis liked it much better than his tray. For the substitute of Ricotta I made a Almond Ricotta. Super easy! Then for the cheese they sell a dairy free soy free cheese which actually tastes good. Yum Yum!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: