Friday, January 20, 2012

Brother Saves the Day

Look way up in the tree what do you see?? A little purple balloon. Cassidy got out of the car today and let go of her balloon and it went up in to the tree. She was kind of sad about it so her AWESOME brother decided he wanted to go get it for her. You see how high up it is??

This is a close up of the balloon.

In this picture you can see Cayden's glove grabbing the balloon. He is one smart kid. He tied the balloon to his glove and threw the glove down with the balloon. That never even crossed my mind. I was thinking how is he going to climb down the tree with the balloon. He is much smarter than I am.


And here he is almost at the bottom of the tree saving the day. It was about 11 degrees outside. What a awesome brother. Cassidy said," I am sure glad I have a brother that loves me to get my balloon." Thank goodness for our only brother!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: