Tuesday, December 6, 2011

40 weeks and counting.......


Today is my official due date December 6th. I am not planning on any little one to arrive at least a week from now if not longer. We are kind of hoping the baby comes around the 15th. That would be almost 10 days late which I am okay with that, that is normal for them to be that late. All my babies come late so I expect it. I would not be prepared in any way if this baby came early or on time.
We are hoping that this little one comes later because Curtis would be able to maximize his time off with the holidays. He could possibly be home for a whole 3 weeks. Ahh that would be awesome to have him home that much and also the kids would love to have him home the whole time they are off for Christmas break.



Here is a picture of me yesterday with all of the kiddo's. I had this really cute idea of a picture but it is hard to get the cooperation of all the kids to stay still and it was right before bed. So at least I have a picture of me at 40 weeks.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah and Chris said...

That looks like me at about 23 weeks! I wish I had so much room in my belly that my baby didn't have to grow entirely outward instead of filling me upwards like you... Oh well.

the firths said...

Yeah, you look more like most peoples 6 months pregnant! I remember how your midwife had said to lie about your dates on your first appointment in order not to go over- Looks like you stuck to the true story. Good luck with these last few days. I wonder if you will have any outrageously exciting delivery stories this time. ..

SarahJane said...

I was wondering how you were doing. You look great and what a fun picture to have of all of you. Good luck in the next ten to fourteen days!