Monday, June 1, 2009

Kachamack Bay Kayak Trip out of Homer


Curtis went Kayaking during Memorial Weekend. He left Thursday night and came home Tuesday night. He took a Kayaking Class. My family is having a family get together the end of June so Curtis is getting all of the training and his job is to teach all of us now what he learned. He went to church on Sunday and skipped the class on that day. He had a great time and I am glad he enjoyed him self. Cayden really missed him. He got into trouble every time I was not watching him. He needs his Daddy around. And our amazing car got 29 miles to the gallon on his drive up to Homer!! I thought that was great. Even with the Kayak as drag.
He doesn't have too many pictures. He is suppose to be getting more from some of his fellow kayakers.

This is Curtis next to his boat that he got for Christmas. I believe it was names the "Blue Whale."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah and Chris said...

I bet Curtis loved going and learning how to kayak. I have always enjoyed it. Can't wait to do it in four weeks!