Monday, May 11, 2009

First Camping of the season

We purchased a pop up tent last October. A great time to buy becasue people are wanting to get rid of them before winter. It is a good investment. Much nicer then tent camping. Much easier camping with children. Here are our excited children in the queen side, that is where Curtis and I slept, Cassidy and Cayden have the full side.
Here is a wonderful picture of me in the morning after a long night with Catheryn. She needs to get use to camping in a porta crib.
This is Cayden pretending to cook up breakfast.
And finally the happy family. What a great looking family I might add. It was a fun experience. I am glad that we did this pretty close to my parents house. I got pretty cold and had Curtis run up the driveway to get another blanket. It would have been a long cold night. I think next time we might use the heater during the night to at least keep it in the 50's. 40's was a little cold for me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy Allred said...

We just sold our pop-up and I am going to miss it. We bought a hybrid camper that has the pop-out beds like a pop-up but is hard like a real camper and it has a bathroom!!! Anyways...it looks like you had a ton of fun. I can't imagine sleeping in a pop-up in ALASKA!!! You are one tough cookie!

Jennifer said...

I wish we had a pop up. We are doing our first camping trip of the season this weekend. I am very thankful that my mom will be keeping Guinevere for the night. After taking London camping when she was about 6 months I vowed to never take a baby camping again. I hope you guys get a lot of use and enjoy your new pop-up.

Patrick said...

And I thought Curtis was a real alaskan...

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil e nossa luta contra o comunismo. Abração