So we had a wonderful week last week. My mom organized a trip to a little beach out of Homer for all 5 kids, spouses, children and even some cousins and one uncle. It was a lot of fun. We had pretty good weather. It rained once a day but not for very long. The kids had a blast and so did most parents. I did have a hard time in the beginning because our little daughter Cathyern was not feeling well and didn't sleep more than an hour at a time. She cried a lot and really didn't eat any food for about two days. Good thing my father has every medicine known to man and was able to help out her discomfort. Once she was feeling better I started to enjoy my self. Mostly I was getting some sleep. I am a very grumpy person when I have no sleep, as anyone that knows me very well knows that it true mostly my husband.
This is Catheryn after she was feeling much better and had some food in her tummy. There were some rocks that the kids climbed on. These are the little ones there were much bigger ones to our right. The next picture is Cayden Kayaking with Curtis. I think it looks pretty cute. The little head and body in a big whole.
Happy Campers!!
The kids spent many a hours playing in the sand. Building all sorts of things. Sarah's husband, Chris was awesome with the kids. He had competitions and would present awards to the kids. He was awesome with the kids. Sarah has a new baby 5 weeks old and took him with us. He did pretty good. It was nice being able to hold him. He seems so small. Anyways that is a quick sum of our trip. I plan on posting more pictures later once I get them from my dad.

3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time. It is crazy to think that you guys are in pants and light jackets, and my kids run around in there underwear because they say there clothes make them too hot. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos.
I wish we were still there... mostly because it would mean I was still in Alaska with my family... It gets harder to leave eery time!
I love seeing your camping adventures.....What a great family you are....
Post a Comment