So yes the secret is out. I am 13 weeks pregnant. I am a little nervous about my due date. December 26th. I sure hope the baby is late and is not on Christmas. I am hoping for December 31. That would be a fun birthday, good tax deduction and a permanent fund check, but no pressure little guy.
The kids already have it named. My first appointment was this week and Cayden asked if I was going to the midwife to have them take Canyon out. They are sold on the name. I asked what if it is a girl and not a boy are we still going to name it Canyon, the answer yes. So that is probably going to be the babies name but we still have a long time to talk about it.
We are kind of hoping for a boy but I have been so sick that it might be a girl. Cassidy and Catheryn I was so sick with and with Cayden I was only sick for one day the whole pregnancy and I don't even know if it was because I was pregant or just lack of sleep. So we are excited to find out in December or early January what child is sent to our family.
8 comments:
WOW!!!! Congrats to you guys!!! I am very excited for you.
Oh ya....I love the name Canyon. That was one of the options for Camm. Cute for a girl or boy!
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you :) I hope that you feel better. Hey, I have some questions about cooking more vegetarian, we should chat... what's your home number? We'll be in AK in August, I'd love to see you :)
Hooray! That's so exciting!
Congrats, once you have mastered three four is not that difficult. Are you still coming down to Arizona this summer for a volleyball tournament? How great to get a night to yourself. I am excited when I get to go out for a few hours on Saturday without the kids.
That is so exciting! Carson (mine) and Emma (Kris') were due on December 25th. They both came over a week too soon. I can say that it was an amazing time to be "great with child"...lots of empathy for 'Mary'. I'll always remember that Christmas!
Congratulations!!
congratulations, again!! :) I'm excited for you guys. "Canyon" is cute! I just found out that a woman in town who offers hypnobirthing classes is named Patti Townsend. Is this your mother in law??
Post a Comment