My little trouble maker can not be left alone for one second. If I am not anywhere close to him he always finds something to do to get in trouble. So I was out side on a wonderful sunny day and Cayden had to go potty. After awhile I realize he has been in there for quite some time. I call out to him and he said he was just going potty and I told him to come out of the bathroom.
Later that day this is what I realize he had been doing. I had given him a quick cut one morning by his ears and told him I needed to finish the job. So he didn't want to wait for me and he tried to finish the job, and didn't do a very good job at that.
So this what I did to try to fix his job. I didn't want to cut it as short as he did but it turned out pretty good. I think this is my best hair cutting job I have done on him. He looks pretty good. What a cute kid he is even after all the trouble he gets into.

2 comments:
It seems like every kid has tries some time to cut their own hair... I remember cutting my hair because I got gum in it and I didn't want to get in trouble for sleeping with gum... But I also remember when Rachel and Keith cut their hairs... and how Rachel had short hair! At least Cayden is a boy and looks okay with short hair!
Well you did a good job covering it up, because I never noticed! I knew he had gotten a haircut, but didn't know why!
Post a Comment