I know this is late but this Christmas I put a scavenger hunt on for Curtis to find his Christmas gift. It was a lot of fun and the Dr.Suess came out in me. I have asked Curtis to look for the clues so I could write them down but so far he has not found them. I think he lost them in the excitement of his Christmas present.
This is Curtis reading his clue on the corner of the street at the stop sign.The fourth clue led us to my sister Jennifer's house. He found a spray skirt there with another clue.
Fifth clue led us up to my parents house where he found a paddle.
So we are led to my brothers house and he finds the double kayak that my parent bought for our family trip this summer and he is thinking that I got it for him. Think again. Keep searching. I will finish this blog in the next post because picasa does n't let me add more than 4-5 pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment