Curtis and Shawn(my sister's husband) last weekend hiked up the mountain behind my parents house and went up the ridge to blacktail. They didn't make it up blacktail because it was to icy but they got some beautiful pictures and I thought that I would share.
Curtis with a range behind him. Can't wait till our kids are older so we can do this is a family. It looks amazing. I am not sure if I would have liked to sleep in below zero temps though. Curtis said my dad's Wiggy sleeping bag kept him plenty warm.
Another group that had gone up
Shawn and his baby Denali. They had a lot of fun up there. Curtis said that it was nice to have Denali becasue she slept on him and kept him warm.

1 comment:
These pictures are breathtakingly beautiful. Wow. We are so blesses to live in such a gorgeous place!
Post a Comment