Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Couples @ the Cabin after Christmas

Robert and Bethany. Robert really enjoyed time with the snow machine. He is definitely a boy with his toys.
Mom and Dad enjoying time to do nothing.
Curtis and I evaluating the snow cave they had built. Much warmer in it than out side. I enjoyed sitting in it to get warm.
Sarah 5 months pregnant with her amazing husband Chris
The happy couple back together Becca and Shawn.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah and Chris said...

Wonderful! I like to look at the pictures. I had such a good time there. You don't realize how much you miss playing in the snow or going to a cabin when you don't have that luxury for a few years... Do you by chance have a place where I can get those pictures from? I would like to have them too you know. I even took a bunch of them! My hands got so cold from holding the camera because it was quite chilly and windy out. I think mom said it was like -5 when we were driving away.

The Alaska DeKays said...

Why am I not described as "Robert's amazing wife, Bethany"?