Well this is the second time since we have moved into our house that we have woken up and our heat is not working. This morning our house was a freezing temp of 50 degrees. We just installed new thermostats so I thought that was the problem. I was pushing every button to try to get some heat. Nothing worked. Finally I remembered a month ago Cayden was playing in the garage and turned the heater off. It is just a light switch by the heater. So I went to go check out the switch and it was off. He was out working with his daddy yesterday and turned the switch. My little Cayden loves switching every switch there is, pushes every button there is, turning any key there is,. He has been able to start cars for over a year.
A couple of weeks ago, Curtis couldn't sleep and went out to the garage half dressed to work on something, when he was done he tried to get back into the house and of course Cayden had turned the lock on the door earlier that day. He was stuck out in the garage in his underwear. So luckly he had some carharts out there and put those on and opened the garage door and came to the back of the house and was banging on the window with and ruler. This was at midnight. Scared me to death. I didn't know where Curtis was, someone was out side banging on my window and then on the front door. I went to side window to see if I could see someone and no one was there so I just hide by the side waiting to see if I could find out who was trying to get into my house!! It ended up being Curtis locked out of the house at midnight.
Cayden we love him in our family but sometimes his obsession gets him and us into trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment