A family in our church has Celiac Disease and passed this recipe my way because of our wheat free diet with Catheryn and me. It was an amazingly good cake. Very easy and somewhat healthy. I loved it, it was great. I also haven't had wheat since June so my taste buds are a little different now but I still think it was great. So for all of you out their give this cake a try. You will be impressed, I was.
Garbanzo Bean Chocolate Cake (gluten free)
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
4 eggs
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp. baking powder
Add last 4 ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Then melt the choc. chips either in the microwave and stir every 20 seconds until melted, or over the stove slowly. Then add the melted chocolate to the batter. When completely mixed, transfer to greased cake pan and bake @ 350 for 20-30 min.
1 comment:
Let me know when you try this I would love to come taste it!
Post a Comment