Friday, October 17, 2008

I love Play-Doh

Play-doh is my favorite. Hours of fun and only 5 minutes of cleaning up. I just got the play doh out since moving and I have gotten so much done. I have emptied two boxes of clothes sorted, folded and put away. Cleaned the up stairs, laid up stairs on the carpet in the sun for 20 minutes. I love it. I don't have any pictures this time but I just wanted to share how much I love play doh and how much my kids love it.

Thank goodness for play doh:)

2 comments:

SarahJane said...

Let us know when you're coming to town. We'll get dinner or watch Cayden or (try to) help with the house.
Play-Doh is awesome! I'm glad it's treating you well.

The Alaska DeKays said...

How funny. I feel the exact opposite and have banned it from my house forever!