Well Halloween was a nice day. We went to a Halloween party at my sister in laws house. It was a lot of fun. I wasn't feeling very well so I just sat and did nothing but the kids and Curtis had fun. I had called Curtis and asked if he could come home from work because I was feeling awful and was suppose to help out at the party. So he gladly came home and had a blast. Cassidy was a tiger at the party and Cayden was a cow. For trick or treating Cassidy decided she wanted to be "The Ghost of the Forest" a Bernstein bears book. So she is wearing a pillow case and leaves sewn on, a 15 minute costume.
After trick or treated they got 2 pieces of candy and off to bed. However Cayden woke us up screaming at 10 because he has thrown up all over is pillow and bed. I think he was feeling like I had been all day. So we showered him cleaned his bed and we all went to sleep. That was our day in a nut shell.
No comments:
Post a Comment