Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pizza Night- Wheat and dairy Free

Here is Cassidy making pizza for her, Cayden and Curtis. She is a great helper and great pizza maker.
She put the sauce on and spread it out on the pizza nice and evenly and put all the toppings on.
And here is my pizza!! Yum Yum. Dairy-wheat free pizza. Didn't think there was a thing did you. Well it was soo good. I was very excited that I found a recipe that worked for making the bread. I have not had the best of luck. The cheese is soy so of course my Cassidy and Cayden couldn't have this pizza with their allergys to soy. Well Catheryn and I enjoyed it. I gave Cassidy a bite but she thought it wasn't so good and spit it in the trash.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy Allred said...

WOW! You are good! Looks Yummy.

Sarah and Chris said...

Thats a great idea! I am totally going to make pizza for dinner tomorrow night. I love pizza and a home-made whole wheat pizza sounds really good to me. I am going shopping today so I will get some veggies and some meat to go on it. And cheese... I do like cheese... Want to hear something neat/funny? In my ward here apparently there are quite a few people who can't have anything with gluten (is that what you can't have in wheat?) and so this last week and from now on we are going to be using gluten free bread during the sacrament. I think it is kinda gross cause it is all crumbly and hard but I guess its worth it if more people can take the sacrament now!

The Alaska DeKays said...

We love love for you to make it for us some time!