Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Camping
Curtis took the kids camping last weekend with out mommy and here is Catheryn excited for her first night away from mommy. I had a womans retreat that I went to friday evening and all day Saturday. She is still nursing. She did not do to well. Curtis called me at 4:20 saying that she had been crying for the last two hours and asked if I had any sugestions. My only suggestion was bring her home. When he got home she was very hot had a high temp and was yanking on her ear. Poor little girl she had an ear infection. Which happen with Cayden last year when we tried going camping I left around 4 in the mornign because he kept crying and later discovered he had an ear infection. Anyways my brother was with Curtis so he left the other kids and went back when Catheryn woke up in the morning at 8. So with lots of tylenal she was fine and they enjoyed the rest of the day.
Hannah, Cassidy, Winnie and Cayden waiting for dinner.
Cassidy and Cayden canoeing with their daddy. What a beautiful place we live in.
Fall is all around us right now. I think it is the prettiest time of the year. To bad it only lasts for two weeks.
Cassidy playing with a stick at the lake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ooh! i can't wait to get up there and go camping and play with your kids!
Thanks for posting theses pictures. The girls had a great time.
There sure are ups and downs to nursing. I have nursed all 3 kids and have never been able to leave them very long. It looks like they did ahve fun though.
Hoorah we found you guys! We were thrilled to see the pictures of the kids and know how you are doing. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment