Cassidy Eileen Townsend October 10 2002 at 3:50pm

She started out with us when Curtis and I both were going to school. She has now seen both of her parents graduate from College. Cassidy has made front cover of the Anchorage Daily News. She was quite the star putting up with a mommy that was going to school, playing volleyball and trying to raise her.


She is a great big sister. She was able to be present when Catheryn was born and even wrote out a card that said "Happy Birthday Catheryn" while I was in labor. We weren't sure what we were having boy or girl and what name. So Cassidy made the choice for us before Catheryn was even born. I love Cassidy so much. There is a lot to be said about your first child. There is a lot of learning and mistakes. I am so grateful for the little lady she is becoming. I couldn't imagine my life with out her. I love you Miss Cassidy.
5 comments:
She is growing up so fast. I wish I could be there, but since I am not, tell her I love her too! I should call you guys tonight to talk to her.
We love you too Cassidy. Your are such a neat little girl and very lucky to be born to such wonderful parents.
Happy Birthday Cassidy! You'll have to get your parents to bring you to AZ and you could play with some more cousins your age. Have a great day!
awhhh! that was so sweet! i also love that little girl more than i can express!
Happy Birthday Cass! What a beautiful and loving girl you are.
Post a Comment