Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Well Here is our first blog. I am not sure how I will do at keeping up with it. We recently took family pictures and here are a few of them. My favorite one is our family picture with the white background. Catheryn pulling Cassidy's hair, Cayden looking somewhere else and I am trying to get Cassidy's hair out of Catheryn's hand. It is so much fun having kids. They keep me going everyday. Sometimes not very happily because I am so tired but they are so worth it. Kids are always doing funny things that make me laugh or they amaze me.
Curtis is currently working in Anchorage with USKH Inc as a roofing consultant. He was tired of the Engineering world of sitting and looking at a computer screen all day. So now he gets to sit and stare at a computer screen and go out and make site visits.
We are looking forward to a great summer and lots of activities out side. We are hoping that Curtis' work schedule will allow this or it will be me hiking a lot with our kiddos.
I now have graduated with a Bachalors in Human Services and will be walking this Friday. I am so excited to be done and so is my family. I have put them through a lot of stress and neglet. So I am grateful they have stuck it out with me.
Well that is what is going on for right now and we will see if I am able to keep up with the updates:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer Bundy said...

So fun to read your blog. And love your pictures. Love the same picture that you do. You could take it, and put the perfectly posed one next to it (if there ended up being one) and call it Real Life vs. Picture Perfect!
Congrats on graduating- you have finally made it!

Mac and Starr said...

Carolyn!! I'm so glad you're blogging now. It's so nice to stay connected to friends especially as life gets more and more busy. Congratulations on graduating!! And I love your family pictures!*