
I have finally finished my Bacholers Degree in Human Services. I was able to walk on Friday. It was a nice close to the long seven years of school. The kids are excited now that I am graduated. I don't have to go to school anymore. The kids love that I get to stay home with them now. I also am not as stressed out. I think that I am much more plesant to be around.

Me and my degree. I ended up graduating through Uaa- matsu college. I really liked it a lot better than UAA. The teachers, staff and students are a lot more friendly and understanding. My teacher was great this year. I missed a whole month of school due to having Catheryn. I was only planning on missing a week or two but she told me to stay home and be with my baby. It was great. It also helped the semester go by much quicker becasue I didn't start the semester until the end of Feburary.

The family shot. Sadly we did not get a picture of Catheryn with us. She was sleeping and we didn't want to wake her. It would have been nice to get a picture of the whole family but oh well. Cassidy and Cayden weren't very happy about getting pictures either. It was nine o'clock and they go to bed at 7:30. So.. way past their bed time. They were pretty good. It was nice I didn't have to worry about them. I did hear Catheryn crying durring the ceremony. She just started taking a bottle this last week. So I was worried that she wasn't taking the bottle.
3 comments:
Congratulations!! What an accomplishment. Enjoy being at home with your kids! Can't wait to see you soon!*
Congratulations Carolyn! You are an amazing mother and friend. I am so proud of you for sticking with it.
As you already know, I think you are amazing and am so happy for you that you have finally reached your goal. You perservered and didn't give up! Congrats!
Post a Comment