So here it is Catheryn has rolled over for the first time today. Catheryn is definatly our strongest, quickest baby. I don't remember when Cayden rolled over but Cassidy wasn't until she was 12 months. We are very excited for Catheryn. Now nothing is safe any more. She rolled over this morning and ever since she has not stopped. Look at her go......
Way to go Catheryn!! They seem to grow so fast. I know that the more kids you have the faster they seem to do things. She is so cute. Her and Camm are 3 days apart so well see when he will do it. I've heard girls are quicker than boys at learning things. I'll never know :(
Hey Carolyn! That is pretty neat that Catheryn can already roll over! I remember Cassidy and trying to get her to crawl and how she would shuffle around on her knees instead. By the way, I don't know if we will be coming up to Alaska. Chris needs to apply for jobs and then we have to figure out when he will start working and when we will move and then we would plan a trip to Alaska in there but for now... we aren't coming unless it is the week after school gets out but that might be too soon for mom to get us tickets... Jennifer said she would talk to mom for me! Miss you and love you!
Rollin, rollin, rollin, keep that baby rollin.... Maybe now that she can control her movement a little more, she will be able to entertain herself more and will be happier!
5 comments:
Way to go Catheryn!! They seem to grow so fast. I know that the more kids you have the faster they seem to do things. She is so cute. Her and Camm are 3 days apart so well see when he will do it. I've heard girls are quicker than boys at learning things. I'll never know :(
Hey Carolyn! That is pretty neat that Catheryn can already roll over! I remember Cassidy and trying to get her to crawl and how she would shuffle around on her knees instead. By the way, I don't know if we will be coming up to Alaska. Chris needs to apply for jobs and then we have to figure out when he will start working and when we will move and then we would plan a trip to Alaska in there but for now... we aren't coming unless it is the week after school gets out but that might be too soon for mom to get us tickets... Jennifer said she would talk to mom for me! Miss you and love you!
Yeah Catheryn! What a cute outfit:)
Rollin, rollin, rollin, keep that baby rollin....
Maybe now that she can control her movement a little more, she will be able to entertain herself more and will be happier!
Your family is SO CUTE! It was fun reading what you've been up to. Congratulations on graduating!
Post a Comment