Saturday, May 24, 2008
Answered Prayer
So last Sunday we got ready for church, kids were in their seats and the car would not start! So we tried several times and the car would not start. We were already late to church and were coming close to being late to my Sunday school class which I was teaching. I was getting a little concerned about not showing up to my class. So I asked Curtis if he would hop on his bike and teach my lesson and I would be there as soon as the car started. So he left on his bike. I took the kids back inside and we knelt down in prayer and asked Heavenly Father to help our car to start so I could get to church to teach my class. After our prayer I went out side to try just one last time and it started up! It was great. So again we knelt in a thankful prayer that our car started and went on our way and even beat Curtis to church. It is amazing how Heavenly Father answers little prayers and it was a great teaching moment for our kids and me that our Heavenly Father loves us and answers our prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are such a good mom to teach your children such things. I always worry that I won't know how to teach my kids about prayer and Heavenly Father but I am sure I will manage somehow. Then again, maybe your kids are just extraordinary with extraordinary parents!
What a neat story. Thanks for sharing. It is things like that that we hope our kids will remember and keep in their hearts!
Post a Comment