Last Friday we had a very busy fun day. It was a busy day of playing. I know I posted these pictures on Facebook but I thought I would write about our great day as well. Friday morning I had a midwife appointment. But, my midwife had the time wrong from the time that was written down. So I came home from the appointment because she didn't show up. So at 10am I thought we are all up and ready so lets go do something fun. Cayden has been wanting to hike Mile Hi for quite a while so we decided do that. So we hiked up, which they all did very good. Catheryn was pretty worn out once we got to the saddle so Martina our exchange student from the Czech Republic and the two older kids continued to the top while I stayed with Catheryn and Canyon and we just played. I was very please with my kids that they still wanted to keep going even though they were really tired.
After we got back Curtis called and asked if we wanted to come into town and go sand dune jumping. I was pretty tired but the kids were still wanting to go. So we packed up and met him at work and headed on our way. We had a blast. On our way back we got a little lost in The park and ended up added a 40 minute hike as well. It takes about 5 mintues from the car to the dune but we thought the trail along the coast on the back of the dune would lead us back to the cars. But we find out they do after a while but it is quite a while. Martina was awesome and helped carry Catheryn. She was pretty spent and Curtis and me switched off with Canyon.
For some reason I can't space these pictures out. But the top picture is Curtis and Martina jumping and the bottom picture is of Curtis and me . It is always so hard to get a picture of just me and him. This was our attempt!
And the Sand Dune Jumping. It is so fun to get out and be with the kids and jump away. My friend Sabrina would take me here. We always had so much fun and I am glad that I can have that joy and fun with my children!!
Catheryn has a belly button comfort thing. She is always walking around holding her belly button. It is really cute! I just hope she out grows it by the time she is older or she will be showing her stomach off all of the time. This is me just copying Catheryn.
This is me at 24 weeks pregnant. It is my fifth pregnancy but this is the biggest I have been. Curtis was thinking that I am as big now than I was when I was 40 weeks along with my pregnancy. He was not saying this in any way to be mean but I am bigger but I do get quite a mound my 40 weeks.
So I love the beauty that surrounds us! What a beautiful day to go and be by the ocean and the mountains in the back ground with the sun. We really live in a wondrous place.

2 comments:
Where is this picture taken? How do you get there?
How fun... I tried emailing you back when you were here to the email address your emails came from, but I didn't hear anything. I hope you guys had a great time. Sorry we couldn't get hooked up. Hopefully next time :)
Post a Comment