Sunday, July 17, 2011

Family Hike up Baldy

On yet another beautiful Alaska Day we took the family out hiking up Baldy which is the mountain my parents live on. The kids all did awesome. Even Catheryn had really no problems going up. She was really happy and excited. She started slowing down when we were almost up to the top but it is a hard hike for any adult yet alone for a 3 year old.

This is the family all taking a snack break and to enjoy the beautiful place that we live. It really was an amazing day. We haven't had to many sunny days this summer so we are trying to take advantage of them. And I am trying to make it up to my kids for laying on the couch for the last 16 weeks being sick. So now that I am feeling much better we are getting out lots!!!

All of us MADE IT. This is us at the top of Mount Baldy!



Beautiful Catheryn looking at the flowers on the hike down. I love this picture! I think it is very cute of her. Do you like her style of dress. She is wearing a Orange shirt, Striped pants and a slip over her clothes. My kids are very into their own styles!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sam said...

Did you get my email? My mom is going to be in town this weekend and JD is taking Monday (the 25th) off so that we can go on a date during the day while my mom is with the boys. What other time do you have open? I do want to see you... it's frustrating that it's not coming together.

Jennifer said...

We'd really love to see you guys. I sent an e-mail. I hope you get it before you leave.