Monday, August 29, 2011
OUr Arizona Leg of the trip
Well sadly I didn't get very many pictures while we were in Arizona. After our trip to Utah we had a 5 day layover in Arizona were we were able to see both sides of my grandparents. We went up to my grandparent Larsons cabin and had such a good time there. It rained so incredibly hard and lighting and thunder. It was awesome!! The kids loved the storm. In Alaska we do not get Lightning and thunder, maybe once every 10 years it seems. So we were able to see lightning almost every night that we were in Arizona. Cayden loved it!! So we had a lot of fun at the cabin stayed at Granna Joy's house and they flooded the yard so the kids could play in the water. They had more fun in the mud.
We drove back to Phoenix and had just two day with My grandparent DeKay's. We went to a splash park, played in my Aunts pool and most importantly we went to LAST CHANCE!!! When we were there all the women shoes were half off! So I got Dansko clogs that fit me for a a wonderful $15. Yes that is correct I got $120 shoes for only $15. I even got the kids bog boots for $10. And a pair of Leather black Dansko boots originally $200 for $20. What a great shopping day for me. Curtis wasn't very excited when I got home with bags of shoes. He was wondering how we were going to get all of them home. So instead of all carry ons like we planned we did check one box of shoes. I think I enjoy shoes way to much. Why do women like shoes?? I don't know but I do. Oh yeah I did get my mom hand painted danksos again for $15. Those are more like $165. Ahhh I love shopping and getting great deals!! We enjoyed our time with all of our family members but only wish we had more time.
We love you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow! What great deals on shoes!
Post a Comment