Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sand Dune Jumping

A while ago on a beautiful Sunny Day we went sand Dune Jumping in Anchorage. It was so much fun. The kids and the parents had a blast! This is on the little hike to the dune

Curtis showing off his moves. It was a perfect day for it because it was not windy at all.

All the kids ran and jumped. Canyon really had a lot of fun but sadly I didn't get to many pictures of her going down. Curtis would have to carry her up every time so I think Curtis got the most exercise having to carry a child up the mound of sand.


Cayden just could not stop!!! He loved the running on jumping. It was so fun to go here and have a fun family activity that all of us could partake. I only showed my moves once. I wasn't sure if sand dune jumping was the safest thing for a pregnant one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: