
In May we went for a hike up to Byran Glacier it was a lot of fun. You don't actually hike to the glacier it is more just closer. THe kids had a lot of fun. It was one of our last outings with Cantus before she left us to go back to China. I am sad to notice I didn't get any pictures of her:(

This is Catheryn in front of Portage Lake. It was a very cold windy day so we didn't stay to long at the lake. I have not been there since 2002 and was saddened to see the Glacier. It is so small it doesn't even touch the water any more. It is crazy how much it has melted!

Cayden wanted to look at the glacier but you have to put money in them to look through them

At the end of our hike. We couldn't go any farther because of the snow. Can you belive it is the end of May in these pictures!!

At the Glacier Visitor Center Cassidy found the perfect boyfriend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment