Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Saying Good Bye to Cantus

We really enjoyed having Cantus live with us for a year. I think her biggest adjustment to our family was living with 4 kids. She has never been around little kids so it was a big change. And I do not have quite kids!!! She was very loved. Cassidy cried the day we took Cantus to the airport. She views Cantus as her big sister that needs to get a boyfriend:) Cassidy was very pushy about the boyfriend thing. We told Cantus it is best to wait to date!

Curtis posing for the good bye pictures!! Cayden slept over at my parents house the night before so he was not able to go to the airport with us.



Carolyn Posing with Cantus and the kids.

I stayed in the car while Curtis and the kids helped Cantus with her luggage and to check in and get her tickets. We miss Cantus but we are excited for her to go to College in Ohio in August!!

No comments: