Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kids that know how to work

Cayden has learned that he LOVES to mow the lawn. He does a great job doing it as well. However he has also learned that he can start the mower by himself so that makes me a little nervous but as long as I am aware that he is mowing and can watch him he will mow the lawn twice a day if I let him.Cayden gets a pretty good work out mowing this yard. It is small but the lawn mower isn't so just wait a couple of years and he will be able to push it with much more ease.





My mother in law, Linda came over for a week and helped deep clean our house. She got the kids scrubbing the carpet, vacumming, cleaning thier rooms. I was in HEAVEN!!! My kids were working with out having to be asked. It was a fight for the kids to Vacumm. She also brought over her Oreck Which the kids love. Because they can actually use it. It weighs nothing.



Even Canyon our 18 month loves to push it.




Like I said the Oreck weighs nothing. Catheryn who is three can Vacumm the stairs. I'm telling you the kids LOVE it!




Cayden scrubbing all of the stains out of the carpet. We moved in and the carpet was pretty stained but NOT ANY MORE! My kids are such great helpers. I am so blessed to have them in my life.














No comments: