This is a picture of me right after I woke up from my three hour nap yesterday. I woke up at 7:30pm walked around the house and found all the kids in bed sleeping and my husband and Canyon were missing. I looked everywhere so I figured Curtis might have taken Canyon for a walk since it wasn't raining. He came back from his walk and took a picture of me as I came out side to see them. Sadly I was still so tired I could only stay awake till 9pm and then went back to sleep. I was so tired. I am glad I was able to sleep and woke up ready for the morning this morning. I watch two kids in the morning at 6:30am so it is nice to have a good night sleep.
Here are some pictures of Canyon when they got back from their walk. Yes she does have a good size head on her but she is still as cute as can be.

2 comments:
That really is a nice picture of you.
Sunday Afternoon naps are the best!
Post a Comment