So I went biking on the coastal trail with another friend from my old ward. It was a lot of fun but a lot of work. It was nice to go with Kandra because I had to keep up with her. This is my first time biking this summer. Sadly summer is over now. I think it was just hard to go biking with all four kids with them in the van and the trailer and their bikes. So it has been kind of enjoyable having them in school because I feel like I am getting out so much more.
I love this picture. They are so cute sleeping on each other and Catheryn's face is in her Pirate Bootys. Which she loves.
It was such a nice bike ride and I think we decided when went about 10-11 miles.

1 comment:
ha ha Pirates booty. She'll love that picture in a few years.
Post a Comment