So I absolutely love spring when everything is turning green. These are the plants that we started a while ago. A previous post has pictures of us planting and now here are the plants. Every morning I come to this table and look how much they have grown over night. I get on such a natural high with these plants. I just planted some in bigger containers so they can stretch out their roots and flourish.
Here are some squash. That is just replanted in bigger containers.
Here is the same plant I replanted a week ago. They have grown quite a bit faster in bigger pots. The other day when I was replanting them I was telling Curtis how much happier these plants are going to be. I put a lot of love in to these plants and I am glad that they are growning so well. I will have to post some pictures of the garden box I built and put in the yard. I can't wait to get these little guys in the ground. I just am going to be a little ticked off if some hungry moose comes along and eats them.

1 comment:
These look great - nothing better then teaching your kids to work a garden and the results are delicious! :) Tressa
Post a Comment