Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh how we love thee, little one!

I just have to say Canyon is the best baby. We all love her so much. I have loved all of my children but I have a special spot in my heart for her. She is just perfect. She does cry very much. She puts up lots of abuse from siblings and barely cries about it. She is the first baby that I have been able to stay home with all of the time. I was going to school full time with my other children. So glad just to be a mom. What a blessing it is that I am able to be home with my children. I love getting time with her when it is all quite and I can just love her.
Cassidy loves her little sister. She love to hold her for about a minute and then is done. I think it is funny that Cassidy has the shortest attention span when it comes to Canyon compared to her other siblings.
I love my time alone with Canyon
She is defiantly a family favorite. Cayden is the best with her. If she is crying he will go pick her up and bounce her with the pacifier in her mouth.
She loves to sleep in the swing. She sleeps in our room at night but at the 4-5am feeding I put her in the swing and this morning she slept till 10 even with all of us up making noises.

Catheryn sharing her toy with her. I came up stairs and Canyon had this fire truck in the swing with her and holding on to it. I thought it was cute.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: