Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My not the smartest move as a mother.

So I don't know if it shows up that much but I have my right eye dilated. Catheryn has a lazy eye and we dilate the stronger eye to make the weaker one work harder. So yesterday I decided to be a compassionate mother and dialte my eye to see what Catheryn has to go through.
I have decided that it is not fun at all. My right eye is completely fuzzy. Shaving my right arm pit this morning was not very easy because I couldn't see at all. Cutting veggies last night I almost cut my fingers off because my vision is so bad. I was hoping that it would be gone by today but it is not. I am not sure how long this is going to last but I now have compassion for Catheryn and how she sees. I defiantly have taken my vision for granted.
Well I don't think I will ever dialate my eye again but I am glad Catheryn is okay with it. She is a trooper!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: