Monday, January 4, 2010

No Baby still

If you are still wondering if there has been a new arrival in our family yet, the answer is we are still eagerly awaiting the arrival. I am 41 weeks and 3 days today. Last night Curtis and I went to the Aplenglow stairs and ran up and down them and then I jogged home, and still nothing. I am not even that sore today. I was thinking that for sure would do something. If the baby doesn't come by Wednesday we start all the hard core natural induction midwife tricks. I am a little worried that this baby isn't going to come and I am going to end up in the hospital on Saturday. If I do not have the baby by 42 weeks I have to be admitted to the hospital to have this baby. So I am getting a little anxious. Cassidy started back at school today and Curtis is off to work. Curtis has had the last 5 days off which has been great. It was so nice to have him home. It would have been a little nicer if we could of gotten out and had fun, but I didn't feel up to snowshoeing, hiking. sledding and all the crazy fun things we like to do in the winter.

Anyway just thought I would update real quick to let everyone know that the baby is still baking.

2 comments:

Rahni said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE JOGGING. You rock! :o) Good luck.

Becca said...

i hope it comes soon! see, i told you that it's just waiting until i get there :)