Monday, December 7, 2009

Food Poisoning

Well Saturday night Cassidy, Cayden and I were up throwing up and diarrhea. We must of ate something at my parents house that was not good. Catheryn luckily was not eating that day so did not have any problems. Curtis had the day to himself so he did not get any food either.
Curtis was so great taking care of all of us. I started feeling sick at Walmart when Curtis and I were on the end of our date. We hurried home, Curtis took the baby sitter home while I was vomiting in the toilet. Cayden woke up at 1 and only throw up once and then Cassidy was up at 4 and didn't stop till 8 in the morning. Talk about a rough night. I swear the closer we get to having our 4th child the more challenges we are coming across.
We are going to try out a different Naturalist Doctor and we are hoping that we will find answers through her, I have a consultation with her tomorrow. We are defiantly tired of the MD doctors. They haven't helped really at all. Just left us with more questions. Catheryn has been crying for the last couple of days. I am not sure if it is because she is not feeling good, something is hurting or she just enjoys crying. Cayden is really good to her when I am about to loose it. Today we got out a marble maze. Catheryn was down stairs crying so he went down stairs and talked her into coming up stairs to play with him. She was quiet the whole time while I was making lunch. IT was great. He sometimes tells me how much Catheryn hurts his ears because she cries so much but there is nothing I can do about that because my ears hurt to. We do love her and wish we could find out what is bothering her. I am just hoping that we will be able to get somethings resolved shortly before I have two crying babies. Who knows, maybe the lord will bless us with an easy baby, we haven't had one yet so hopefully this last one will be it!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Carolyn,
Have you ever taken Kathryn to a chiropractor? Maybe she just has a pinched nerve that's causing her pain. Please try.. Poor baby..