Thursday, December 17, 2009

39 Weeks Tomorrow

So here is a prego picture that we took this morning. So I am one day shy of 39 weeks. I feel that I have really grown in the last week. How ever for some reason this pregnancy I have had a hard time gaining weight. I have not gained any weight Since the beginning of November and my midwife goes over my diet every week to make sure I am eating. This last week I ate so much in hopes to even gain just one pound. I even drank 4 full glasses of water before my appointment so I would have some water weight. But atlas I am still the same weight as November. I normally don't gain weight in the beginning of my pregnancy but not a problem in my last trimester. I have made sure that I am eating protein every meal and still nothing. My midwife finally said that I am eating and it seems like I can't do much about gaining so we are just going to let it go since I only have a week left.
Here is a picture Cayden took for us. He took about 5 pictures and this is one of the only ones that have our heads in it. I guess we were standing to tall for him.
A little family picture. Cassidy is at school so we could not get her in it. We will take another for sure when she is home.
And this is Cayden, Catheryn and me doing Reindeer ears. Catheryn wasn't really sure what she was suppose to be doing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SarahJane said...

dang you're cute! How many women at 39 weeks can say that?!

Good luck in the coming days. :)

Jennifer said...

You look great! I wish I could stop from gaining weight during my last few weeks of pregnancy. Guinevere is a year old today, and I still need to lose 20lb to get back to my pre London weight.

The Alaska DeKays said...

Gorgeous!